Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tattoo??



So for the past few years I have tossed back and forth the idea of getting a tattoo. I have always known what I wanted, just never sure whether I wanted it or not. The design above is a dove carrying an olive branch, it has numerous meanings but to me it has always symbolized a part of me that I lost several years ago. My grandmother's middle name was olive and when I began to contemplate the idea of a tattoo I knew I wanted something that symbolized olive and I found this. I have always feared the unknown and maybe thats why I havent done this yet, because its new and different and so very permanent and that scares me. I will not make this decision until I am 100% ready due to its permanancy. Until then I will continue to contemplate getting a tattoo, hopefully I will come to a conclusion sooner than later:)

2 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

Okay...it hurts like nobody's business! Just keep that in mind. Love you

LoLo said...

ha yeah after today I dont know if I can do it!! I have almost two years to think about it soo..we will see.