Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Getting into shape!








I have started a new work out regiment in order to feel healthier and possibly shed some pounds before I begin my wedding gown search:) Last night I decided that I was going to stop drinking soda and not eat any fast food. I have dropped soda before and was successful but I have never completely cut out fast food so we will see how long I can do this. Today I start the healthy eating and cardio atleast three days a week. I will keep everyone posted on how I am progressing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck, i know you can do it!! we are cutting out soda too. i don't think i could do the fast food completely, though, so go you! love you!

LoLo said...

Thanks:) Yeah I think I can do it too, just takes a little will power. Good luck to you too. Love you!

Rachel said...

See I feel the opposite. I know I could completely cut out fast food...b/c I've done that. But I don't know what I would do without having a diet coke or mountain dew here or there. Good luck!!!