Saturday, June 21, 2008

Reading

As my summer classes ended yesterday I found myself rejoicing, not just because they were over but because I know have time to enjoy reading. Ever since I was a child I have always loved to read. When we would go visit my dad in the summer my mom finally had to get a library card because I read so fast and it was just too expensive to go to the bookstore. I try and read as much as I can during the school year but it is usually much to overwhelming with all the classes and finals and everything else. So for the next two months I get to enjoy reading whatever I would like. I am finishing up wear your life well and have a long list of books I plan on starting next. I would love any suggestions to add to the list.

2 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

How about...A Thousand Splendid Suns and then The Secret Life of Bees!

LoLo said...

sounds excellent!