Monday, June 23, 2008

Embrace Your Curves!

Over the weekend I decided to spend some time organizing and getting rid of stuff that I do not need or use anymore. I have a strange obsession with tshirts so I limited my drawer space to just the tshirts that I regularly wear. I got rid of clothes that I know regardless of how thin I am will never wear and I cleaned out the bathroom cabinets of old medicine and makeup. I not only enjoy doing this because it helps me to stay organized but I can also give the clothes and shoes to someone who will use them, which serves a much greater purpose than sitting in the back of my closet. A few things sparked this sudden urge to organize: 1. The book I just finished wear your life well talks about in order to succeed in life you must have a successful environment and 2. After my mom took me shopping last week I noticed that a lot of times I shop in the jr dept because that is where most of my friends shop. I have had numerous miserable shopping trips because their clothes just dont fit. I decided to try out the misses department and I fell in love. My clothes fit better with leads to a much more confident me. So part of the cleaning out was designed to get rid of those clothes that dont fit me and give them to someone they do fit. I think I have finally learned to embrace my body and know that everyone is built differently and if I cant shop in the juniors department thats ok!

3 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

You always look great! But, I want you to feel as good as you look! I love the songs on your blog too!

LoLo said...

thanks! you are so sweet! No I feel like I look good! I can show you how to add the songs if you want..it was very easy!! Love you

Ronda's Rants said...

I think I have them...Don't I?