Thursday, June 5, 2008

Trust In God

Sometimes life isnt all we "think" it should be. The storms are stronger than they should be and the sun isnt as bright as we would like it. This past year has been the first year of my life where I felt this way. Through it all in the back, sometimes the very back of my mind was that God knows what he does and this is what is supposed to happen. That is not alway easy to accept when you are weathering the storm, but some how as my faith grew I accepted it with every blow, especially those way below the belt. Although this was probably the worst year of my life, my faith grew to a level I never even knew existed. People used to tell me that they were just trusting God and I would be like yeah ok? Now I completely understand what it means to put all of your trust in God. As the days become difficult I remember that God is on my side and he will get me through this.

2 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

I know how you feel! But, Blue skies are coming soon!

LoLo said...

I feel it!! Thanks again for letting me stay there:)