Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nerves

What are nerves? My dad says that being nervous just means your ready. I have been told this my entire life so everytime I feel the anxiety creeping up I try to remember that I am prepared. There are some obstacles in life that when it is all said and done I cant prepare anymore. I am currently awaiting the most difficult acceptance in my life thus far. My letter of acceptance into the social work program will be here sometime in August. I have completed all of the requirements for the program so it is just a matter of waiting and hoping that my name finds its way to an open spot. As my dream is to become a social worker and help those around me the rejection of this scares me more than anything in my entire life. So as I wait in anticipation these next few months I can only remember than I am prepared and whatever happens is out of my hands. And I also will remember that I will never give up because sometimes obstacles are placed in front of us to see how much we really want something. So I say bring on the obstacles, I am ready to overcome them!

2 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

I wish someone early in my life had told me that about nerves! You are prepared and you are ready and most importantly God has big plans for you!Love you!

LoLo said...

ha everyone thinks im crazy when i tell them that:) Thank you so much I am so ready for Gods big plans!! Love you