Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Future Mrs. Lauren Baer

Today marks a year to the most wonderful day of my life thus far. Last year on this date ryan proposed to me. I cant believe it has already been a year. When we originally got engaged I was not happy that I would have to wait a long time before the wedding planning even began, let alone a long time before we got married. Looking back now I would recommend it to any couple to wait. We have really had the opportunity to enjoy our engagement before the planning starts and becomes a little hectic. After a year of waiting in a few weeks we will begin our wedding planning and I couldnt be more excited! Ryan is my best friend and I could never imagine my life with out him. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and over the past six years are relationship and love grows to levels I never even knew possible. I cannot wait to call myself his wife and to officially be a Baer.Our life is so blessed right now and I know we will only continue to find more blessings in our future.

2 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

God is so good! I could not have asked for a better help-mate for my son. We are all so blessed above measure. Love you, Ronda

LoLo said...

thank you so much! Your family means the world to me and I could not have asked for a better in law family if I picked them myself. I love you all very much