Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Quirks!

Tag You're IT!
Ronda at Rondasrants.blogspot.com was tagged by jennifer and now I am continuing the game of tag:) Write six quirky things about yourself:
1. I talk to myself: I move my lips and someone, usually my fiance, points it out
2. I do the same thing every night before I go to bed, wash my face, take my medicine, brush my teeth and bring a glass of water with me to bed
3. I cant stand water on the windshield so even if it is just sprinkling I have the windshield wipers on.
4. I cant stand a change in plans..this is mostly my mother's fault but if plans change I tend to freak out..my fiance is usually the only one who takes the blow of this one.
5. I cant stand being late or running late, a huge pet peeve! I am normally ready atleast 30 min before I am supposed to be somewhere.
6. I love the disney channel, you can make fun of me all you want but I watch it every day!

1 comment: