Monday, July 7, 2008

I miss him

So as most of you know the end of last month and the bulk have this month ryan has been working in jacksonville. Im usually pretty good with being away from Ryan, but I have to tell you it is starting to take its toll. Growing up my dad was always gone so it was just something that I got used to. He would leave in February and not come home until October. But it was always different with ryan because he wasnt consistently gone like my dad was, every year I would prepare myself for my dad leaving, not that that made it easier but I knew it was coming. Ryan is not usually gone for work so this was a whole new experience all together. I am really trying to be positive about this and do things that I do not always make time for when Ryan is here. Since I am off from school until August I have really been taking the time to read new books and take new classes at the gym, both things that I enjoy very much, but sometimes things that I dont do if they interfere with dinner. (Some of the later classes at the gym) These next several days are going to be rough but we are making the most of it and are planning to have a very special date night when ryan gets home. So for those of you have your loved one with you, embrace that...although they may get on your nerves they are there and they love you.

1 comment:

Ronda's Rants said...

I love that picture of you two! So very sweet!