Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Bucket List: This will be checked off before I die

  1. Marry the love of my life
  2. Travel to: Europe; especially Paris, France and the entire country of Spain, Pinar Del Rio, Cuba, Las Vegas, Australia, Alaska, and Hawaii.
  3. Watch the cowboys play a game in Dallas
  4. Run a marathon
  5. Have a family
  6. Be a good mother
  7. Become a successful social worker
  8. Ice skate in central park
  9. Be Financially stable
  10. Be a good wife

Im sure I will add more to this list. It is so important to take the time to smell the roses an important lesson I learned from my late uncle. When something as terrible as cancer takes over you, you begin to realize how important family and life in general is. Lets all learn this lesson and not wait until death knocks on our door to enjoy life!

2 comments:

The Apron Queen said...

Great list! Can I tag along to skate in Central Park?! Sorry, you're on your own for running a marathon though! :D

Thanks for playing.

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen

Muthering Heights said...

This is a good list...I love the simplicity in it. Many of these things are extremely rewarding!