Thursday, August 28, 2008

Think About It Thursday

Some sayings that my late grandfather lived by:

Life is not a matter of problems its a matter of solutions
A dog has four legs can only go in one direction
If the look stupid they probably are stupid
Experience is the accumulation of your mistakes
Marriage is the only institution that you go to bed with the enemy

As I think about these sayings it reminds me that no matter what happened to my grandfather he always had a smile on his face and a joke to tell. I promised myself that no matter who told me I laughed to much I would ignore that and continue to do it. I feel that laughter keeps me from going crazy and from taking life too seriously. I think it is one of my greatest qualities and something that there is not enough of. So today when you find life getting you down just laugh, it will make you feel better.

3 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

I happen to love your laugh! Kate has developed a great laugh too! It was pure joy listening to it last night!

Ronda's Rants said...

Hey, stop by my blog I have an award for you!

Nic said...

You are SO right, laughing is just so good for us in so many ways. Thank you for reminding me.