Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What do you do?

What do you do when life gets hard? Do you roll with the punches? Do you let it get you down? Sometimes you lose the control of which you decide. Sometimes people make mistakes, I mean that is why Jesus died on the cross right? So why is it that others cant always find a place to forgive you? Maybe that is their imperfection, but does that seem fair? Lately some of the people that are closest to me seem to be drifting the farthest apart. It pains me to watch it unfold and it consumes the majority of my brain and my heart. I have always been the one who fixes things in my family. I feel this is the role of the middle child, the mediator. Stepping back and letting God take control is something I have always struggled with. I want everyone to like me and I want everyone to get along. I know this is not realistic but its the way I think. Again another middle child syndrome or maybe just a Lauren syndrome. I am facing a task later this week that I am not looking forward to. I hate confrontations regardless of whether or not I have done anything wrong. Today I am trying my best to lift this to God and let him speak to my heart.

2 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

I don't just like you...I love you and so does many, many other people.

LoLo said...

thank you:)I dont always feel that way. I love you too!