Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Life's Challenges

I am patiently waiting for my letter of acceptance into the social work program. I have never wanted something so bad and been so scared of rejection in my life. It has to be here by saturday since school starts on Monday. I have registered for some other classes I need for back up. For the first time in my life I know exactly what I want to do and cannot wait to do it! A great man once said that walls are put up so you can tear them down. Im determined to get through this program and be a social worker. Im just not sure how I will handle the rejection if I dont get in. Each day I go to the mail box praying its there and each day its not. Im not even sure I will be able to open it once it comes. I can only hope that it will be here today so I can deal with whatever the letter says.

1 comment:

Ronda's Rants said...

Can you make a phone call? Either way it will be okay...God has big plans for you!