Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday..Tell Me More

I am inpatient
I dont really like change, but I know its what is best
I am too sensitive
I wear my heart on my sleeve
I love music and feel it truly speaks to my soul
I smile when I'm sad
I love my family more than most people
The short time I was in the sorority I made some of the best friends I will ever have
I hate confrontation
I'm about to marry my best friend
I laugh at everything, and although some people may not like that it is what keeps me sane
I know the lyrics to just about every song
I love to ride with the windows down
I will always be a daddy's girl
My mom is my hero and I hope that one day I can be as strong of a woman as she is
I dont take time for myself
I want everyone to like me and yes I know that this isnt possible
Im still learning to love myself
I miss my brother everyday
I cannot wait to begin my social work career
I wish there was a cure for cancer