Friday, August 1, 2008

August!

First of all..I cant believe it is already august!! Second I am soo excited!!! School starts in a few weeks and this fall is a semester with so much to look forward to. I am hopefully starting my social work classes on and on my way to completing the last year of my undergraduate! Holy cow..I am graduating in a year! My sister is getting married in November!! I cant believe how fast that has flown by..but I couldnt be more excited for her. My future brother in law is an incredbile man and he treats her like the princess she deserves to be treated like. November also marks the official countdown to my own wedding! I will be trying wedding dresses, picking flowers, and making all the decisions to make our wedding all I have dreamed of. Wow what a year..graduating and getting married..the two things I have looked forward to for as long I can remember are finally in grasps! I am so excited to begin this wonderful journey!!

No comments: