Thursday, August 14, 2008

Think About It Thursday

Do you really know how many calories you are eating? Lately I have been writting down my calorie intake and it is truly unbelievable how many calories things have. Those peanut butter crackers have almost 300 calories!!! So do a little bag of cheese its. The sushi I have eaten from Publix is loaded with calories. I do believe this is the reason why I was not losing weight, I wasnt gaining weight because I was doing 45 min of cardio daily. I have seen a huge difference in my weight loss since I have started to write down what I eat. Dieticians say that writting down what you eat is a great way to help with your eating habits. You are more apt to look at what you eat if you have to write it down and know how many calories you are intaking per day. Try it for a couple of days, you may be very suprised as to just how many calories you are eating.

2 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

I just discovered...I guess I was in a coma ...that peanut butter has 200 calories in a tablespoon. I am going to find a lower calorie way to get my protein! Have a good day!

morewineplease said...

Great Idea! And Welcome to the OSB!!!!