Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday Tell Me More

I love to cook.
I dont like politics but know they affect the world around me.
I like to vacuum.
Im trying to be happy with who I am.
I love rainy days.
I wonder why we can help people in every other country except our own.
I miss dancing.
Reading is my outlet.
My family means the world to me and Im closer to them than most people.
I have been fortunate enough to not only have my biological sisters but to have gained to sisters in dating my fiance.
I cant wait to start my life with Ryan.
I love children and cant wait to have a family of my own.
I laugh at everything and realize that that is ok.

2 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

I am happy you both had a good weekend! We enjoyed having our grand doggie for the weekend!

Rachel said...

I am happy to have you as a sister, too :) I'm just sorry I have been so busy not to spend time with you!!!