Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Tell Me More

I have decided for every tuesday I will tell you about someone who impacts my life. Losing several people close to me this past year I vowed never to not let someone know how much they mean to me. What could be a more perfect way than letters on the world wide web:)

Dear Ronda,
I don't know if you realize how greatly you have impacted my life. Yes you are my soon to be mother in law but I feel that our relationship goes so much deeper than that. You have taught me to keep an open mind about anything and everything, something that is not always easy for me to do. Sometimes I get stuck in my ways but I am trying every day to do something outside of my box, whether it be something good for the environment or for humanity. The past year was a very rough time for me and while I was practically living with you you were always there with open arms and let me open up when I was ready to, that means more to me than words could ever express. I hear stories about "crazy" mother in laws and know that I am truly blessed to have found such a special friend in my mother in law. I hope you know how much I love you and how much you have touched my life. I look forward to watching our relationship grow to new levels and to everything I will continue to learn from you. I love you.
Love always, Lauren
Stay tuned for next weeks person who has touched my life.

1 comment:

Ronda's Rants said...

oh my goodness...You are just the most wonderful person! I haven't done anything except be amazed by the person you are...I am thankful everyday for you and that you love my son! love you sweetie!