Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's Time for a New Year

2008 was definitely a trying year, one that at times I wasnt sure I would make it through. I lost people that I never thought I would, not this early anyways. As 2009 comes I want to put the bad behind me and remember all the good as I know 2009 is going to be a year of accomplishments, new dreams, and finally the year I will start my new life with Ryan. Tonight as midnight hits, I know that all the sadness and heartbreak of 2008 are behind me and although there could be more in the new year I know that I can handle it and that Ryan will be there with me every step of the way. Tonight I will raise my glass and toast to putting the bad in the past, where it belongs, and remembering the good as we move into another year. I hope this new years finds all of you happy and with great health and may God bless you:)

No comments: