Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's TIME

Wow, so today is our engagement party and I have never been more excited!!! Ryan and I have been engaged for over a year now and this is the first time that the wedding is real. In a month I will be trying on wedding dresses and when I think about that it is sureal, I AM GETTING MARRIED!!! I have never been more excited or more sure of anything in my life. Ryan and I have been together for over six years now and I truly can't wait to call myself his wife. We are a perfect team, he teaches me something new everyday and he is always trying to make me a better person. We better each other and I think that is something we will continue to do the rest of our lives. Tonight is the start of our wedding planning. Our families are meeting, some for the first time, and that is so important to me. There is nothing more important to me than family and I love both my new family and my originiating family and cant wait for them to meet each other. I know this time is going to fly by so I am trying my best to enjoy every seccond of it and cherrish it.

1 comment:

Ronda's Rants said...

I hope it was as much fun for you as it was for me. I love your family and they are so much fun!!!