Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just One of Those Days..

Some days I get in these weird moods and I dont know why or how to change them. I get agitated about minor things and I just feel really aggravated. I dont like being like this and usually it leads to fights that are not necessary. Im sure it is just hormones but I really hate it and it makes me feel like I have no control over my body. I usually try and do things to distract myself like watch tv or read. I thought maybe writting about it might bring some therapy. I think it is a combination of stress or worry and hormones. Due to Christmas I have no money right now and wont until next Friday. Fortunately I have all my gifts, but it still stresses me out and it is just another thing that I can't control. I know next year I will finally have a "real"job meaning I will be on salary with benefits and making a whole lot more than seven dollars an hour and I just keep holding on to that because I know life will be much easier, but sometimes in these moods I get hung up on things. Im praying to find some peace tonight and just enjoy this time with family and remember those we are missing during this time. I put my faith in God and know he will take care of me and those around me.

2 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

I am sorry...I hope I did not contribute to you having one of those bad days! :(

LoLo said...

no, not at all! I honestly think its this slim quick. My hormones are all over the place!! I think I am going to stop it tomorrow. I love you and enjoyed our family outing today:)