Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

Normally when the New Year rolls in my resolution is always to lose weight as normally by this time I have put on some extra weight and want to start a healthier way about myself, plus I have always had weight issues so it just seemed like the obvious thing. This year however I was already two weeks plus into a very dedicated way of eating healthy and exercising so there was no need to make this a resolution because my new way of eating and exercising was already very much a part of my daily routine and I was and still am loving it. So I thought about some other things I struggle with and the other big one was finances. I have never been much of a saver even as a kid I would spend my money just to spend it, even if I didnt find something that I really really loved. So this year I have decided to spend on more of a need basis than a want basis. I need to keep track of my finances so that I dont overdraft from the trusty savings account and put the many dollars that I owe back to my savings account. This is something I have wanted to do for a very long time and while sometime it sticks it always stops. I want to get this down because in December when I will for the first time have a career not a 7.00/hr part time job I want to know how to save my money and not go through an entire paycheck all at once. So today I embark on my journey of saving and being more conscious of what and where I spend my money. To a bigger savings account and a better feeling about my money instead of a sense of panick between my paychecks!

No comments: