Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tell Me More Tuesday

Dear Ryan,
Since the day I met you, you have been changing the person I am for the better. You are my best friend and are always there for me, through the good and the bad. Although we have acknowledged that our relationship has not been perfect, we also realize that the rough patches have made us the couple we are and will prepare us to get through anything together. Your dedication and hard work to everything you do inspires me every day. Your thirst for knowledge is incredible, you are always wanting to learn how to do things yourself, something I am not very good at. You are much more sensitive than most people realize and that sensitivity is one of the things that I fell in love with six years ago. I dont care what you think, I laugh at you because you are funny, not because I want to make you think your jokes are funny. I love your sense of humor more than anything, hearing you laugh is like music to my ears. In about a year we will finally be getting married and I am so excited to finally call you my husband! I know that what lies ahead is only excitement, deeper love, and a step into a new life, together. I love you so much! Love always and forever, Lauren

3 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

You are so sweet and how smart is my son for loving you!!! I agree...I love you Ry!

LoLo said...

:) Im very glad we found each other! And what a blessing to have gained so many friends and family in the process!

Ronda's Rants said...

I have an award for you at my place!