Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tell Me More Tuesday

Dear Rachel K,
I'm not sure that you know the impact you have had on my life. As we all know life was not too kind to me last year and through it all you were always there for me, whether it was to listen or just to send me an encouraging message so that I knew you were thinking about me. Those messages got me through some times I never thought I would come back from. I know our lives can get busy and time goes by with out us talking but when I need a prayer you always let me know you are praying for me. Those simple words, Im praying for you, are always an encouragement to keep going and know that someone is looking out for me. I feel so blessed to have you not only as a friend but also as a sister. Our relationship has grown so strong over the past six years and I know it will only continue to grow stronger. I love you so much!
Love Always,
Lauren

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww lo!!! this is so sweet and totally made my day. i feel all the same ways about you and am truly blessed! i love you!

Ronda's Rants said...

That was sweet...you both are very special!