Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tell Me More Tuesday

Dear Mom,
I am so proud to call you my mother. I have never met anyone with as much strength as you have. No matter how hard things get you always stick with it. I have learned so much from what you do and from what you have taught me. I am a much more independent women because of you. I am learning to love myself inside and out because of you. I am determined because you have always taught me that I can do anything I want. I truly believe that with out you I would not be the woman I am today. I would not love or care the way I do. I would not have the values I do and be able to stand behind them the way I do. I love you more than you will ever know and I am so blessed to have such a beautiful relationship with you that continues to grow to new levels every day. I love you!
Love Always,
Lauren

1 comment:

Ronda's Rants said...

Lauren you are sweet and I am so grateful to know you!