Friday, October 17, 2008

We Found It!!

We finally found the place where we will get married!! Here are so pictures. I couldnt get any of the ballroom because there was a buisness convention going on, but I will post more soon. The first two pictures are inside the terrace. This are can be used for a small reception or for the cocktail hour in conjunction with the ballroom. It is beautiful, all brick, and the windows over look the water. The next picture is outside of the terrace. The next picture are the stairs I would walk down into the ceremony. The picture of the water is where we would get married. There is a horse shoe shape before the water and that is where the chairs would be and then we would put an altar or a huppah in front of the water. The last picture is looking back up toward the stairs from the water. Hope you enjoy!!




















4 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

I love it!!! I am getting so excited!

LoLo said...

ah me too! Now the fun stuff starts:) I think we are going to start registering a little tomorrow!!!

Unknown said...

lauren, i couldn't be happier for you and ry! love you!

LoLo said...

aw thank you so much!! I love you too!