Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday Tell Me More

Dear Rachel Marie,
I never thought that I would find such a beautiful friend and sister when I met Ryan. I don't know that you know this but I have always looked up to you, you always seemed to roll with punches, not worry what people think of you, and you are an incredible leader. You have always been there for me, from helping me with a paper to helping me get through some of the greatest tragedies in my life. You have taught me that God always has a purpose no matter what you are feeling about life at the time. Your resiliency and passion for life truly inspires me to work through the tough patches and know that God has something better planned for me. I just want you to know how much I love you and admire you. I am truly blessed to have you in my life and I know that through our future struggles, successes, and exciting news our relationship will only continue to get stronger and we will only continue to become closer sisters.
Love Always,
Lauren

3 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

So sweet...I love her too!!

Rachel said...

You are so amazing Lauren. I'm sorry I did not check this on Tuesday. Thank you, you really brought tears to my eyes...tears of joy of course! I couldn't have hand-picked a more beautiful, more kind and generous woman for my younger brother. I love you and cannot wait for your marriage to begin. Love to you always!!!

Unknown said...

how sweet!