Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday Tell Me More

Dear Brooke,
Most of my friends and family do not know you, but you are a five year old who has inspired my life more than anyone else. You have luekemia and although it was almost in remission it has relapsed and now you are waiting for a transplant and fighting for you life. You have a spirit that most people will never have. Your love for life and the special people in your life inspires me everyday. You love to play with dolls, bake in your easy bake oven, and you are always bringing special gifts from the heart for everyone to enjoy. You are such a strong fighter and in my eyes an angel from God. I know that everything will be ok and God will take care of you. I pray every night that a transplant becomes available to you. I love you more than you will ever know.
                                                     Love Always,
                                                         Lauren
I hope that people remember how precious life truly is. Remember Brooke's story as you go through your day. Be kind to everyone because you never know what hardships they are carrying.

1 comment:

Ronda's Rants said...

I will pray for her too!
It is true...the people you meet you just don't know what kind of sorrows they may have had or are having!