Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tell Me More Tuesday

     Dear Jessica,
You are so much more than my sister, you are my best friend. Growing up I never thought we would ever be as close as we are but I am so blessed. You are always there for me when I need someone to listen to or to tell me that it will be ok. You have usually gone through what I am going through so you know what to say to get me through it. I am so proud of you and everything you are. I watch the person you have become over the years and I am so proud to call you my sister. You are compassionate, dedicated, loving, encouraging, and a beautiful woman inside and out.  

I am so excited to be a part of your wedding next weekend. I know life has not always been kind to you and it is truly a blessing to watch you marry a man who will stand by you for the rest of your life. We are at such an exciting point in our lives and I cannot wait to see all the wonderful things God has in store for us. I love you so much!
                                                                     Love Always, 
                                                                              Lo

2 comments:

Ronda's Rants said...

How sweet and I am so glad that you have that kind of relationship with each other! I hope the wedding is beautiful and you have a lovely time! God Bless you both!

LoLo said...

Thank you! I am too:) I know the wedding is going to be so beautiful and I will take lots of pictures! Love you!