Thursday, May 29, 2008

Enjoying The Summer

So as many of you know I have been engaged for almost a year now, wow it is crazy how fast time goes by! The summer is always a difficult time for me because I have much more free time to look at wedding stuff which leads to me getting upset that it is not here yet. So after a frustrating day yesterday and a good night sleep I have decided to just enjoy the summer, no more wedding planning until my mom and I sit down and set a budget and a check list for what to do first. It seems that I get so excited about summer and never really enjoy it. So I have decided to do all the fun things that I have no time to do during the school year, going to the beach, reading a good book, taking classes at the gym, going to the movies, taking jake to the dog park. So for the first time in a long time I plan on enjoying my summer because soon I wont have summers to enjoy!

1 comment:

Ronda's Rants said...

We are all excited about the wedding plans...someday it will finally be here. Oh happy day!